Saturday, October 25, 2014

Solution-lens.com - Dueba Sprite Green


Hello lovelies! Today I am doing a review for solution-lens! You can check out my site layout review here. Like my last review I want to tell you a bit about this site! First of all they have FREE international shipping, and include a tracking number for no extra! They also include free gifts!

Cute strawberry earrings! Earrings are selected randomly.
Adorable mouse pen~ One ear is black ink and one ear is blue ink.
All orders come neatly packed in a cute little basket! They also come with a lens case!

Solution-lens asked that I also include my natural eye color! So here it is, I'd say its a light grey-blue.

The lenses I am reviewing are by Dueba and are called "Sprite Green" and are not yet available on the market. Since they are not yet available I do not have a stock photo to show you..

Diameter: 14.5 mm
Color: Green
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Water Content: 42%

Here are the lenses in the case provided by Solution-lens. As you can see they are a light green with a light yellowish brown color towards the center.
Appearance: I love the enlargement effect! They were much larger than I am used to! Keeping in mind my last pair was 14.2 mm. I feel like they definitely drew attention to my eyes. I am absolutely in love with the color, it reminds me of a forest fairy! In real life they are an amazing bright green combined with my blue eyes! However, on the photos they aren't as bright, but more of a deep emerald color.
One lens in and one out.
Both lenses in.
Close up

Comfort:
Comfort was very good, after minute or two you could hardly tell they were in, my eyes didn't feel dry until a while later. Since these lenses were larger then my last I could feel they were in a little bit. I didn't have as much trouble trying to get them in as before.
Shipping:
Shipping was what is to be expected from another country, like many orders from overseas it took a week or two. It arrive very very well packed, I had a hard time getting through all the bubble wrap! The lenses were very safe with this packing! As you can see in the picture they also had cute little stickers on the parcel.
Packaging

Customer Service:

Service was great and replies were prompt! They reply within 24 hours if you have any questions. The website is also very easy to browse! You can search by color, brand or size! 


Scores:

Appearance: 5/5 - Like I said they really are a beautiful color, and they enlargement is very good!
Comfort: 4/5 - If you are not used to wearing larger lenses they will take some time to get used to, this is normal for circle lenses.
Shipping: 5/5 - Shipping was within the parameters listed on their site, the packing was very good.
Customer Service: 5/5 - Service was prompt and right away.
Overall score: 5/5

Overall I'd say that I would recommended this site to a friend and definitely plan on ordering with them in the future. 

Finally some questions that Solution-lens asked me to answer that didn't fit anywhere else in the review.

What are you favorite contact lenses colors and brands ?

I really love blues, pinks, and purples! Also Geo is my favorite~ because I like the fact is is FDA approved.

- Do you often wear color lenses (which brands) ?

I only tend to wear lenses on special occasions, when I'm taking pictures or while I am cosplaying. The brand I own is Geo.

- Where did you find our store (Google, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, blogs, friends...) ?

I found it on tumblr through another bloggers review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio