Saturday, August 23, 2014

From the mailbox today: GeoColouredLenses


From the mailbox today
Hello darlings~ 
Today I receive this package from geocolouredlenses! I am super excited to review these lenses~ but also scared because even though I have done a lot of research on them, I have never actually warn any! What is reliving about these is that Geo Coloured Lenses are the only lenses approved by the United States FDA they also have Geo Authenticity Database. You scratch the sticker on the bottle then look up the code in the Database to check the authenticity! 
The package arrived way earlier than it was supposed to, which was a nice surprise! Now I will be able to wear them to Salt Lake Comic Con! It wasn’t supposed to arrive until September 10th!
Make sure to look for my review on either here, tumblr, or Youtube.
image

1 comments:

Jurika said...

aww amazing lenses! they look so natural!
Thanks for sharing!
My Blog ♥ New Review

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio